Sue Cox

Sue Cox

Wednesday 15 July 2015

The Richest Man on the planet?

Lovely weekend- all of my children and partners, and grandchildren came home!
Always wonderful to see them all, and rare that we are all together.But it was because of a very special man!
My lovely youngest son Danny had a birthday, and EVERYONE came home to celebrate it with him.
Daniel lights up all of our lives, he is one of the kindest, nicest men on the planet, and we all love him dearly.
He has had enormous difficulties to overcome, struggled with several health problems since he was very small, and is now registered disabled. Despite  that he managed to get a degree and is very talented.
He has got the most wicked sense of humour, writes wonderful songs and stories, cooks and looks after everyone and LOVES animals and birds. He is someone I admire so much.
Last night I had to drive home from Scotland after a teaching day, and he rang me every hour to make the journey go quicker!
After the weekend he rang to say how much he enjoyed it and he told me that he has so much love in his life he considers himself to be the richest man on the planet.
Not true! we are all richer from having Danny! 
I wish everyone could have one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment