Sue Cox

Sue Cox

Thursday 2 July 2015

Catholics offer child protection diplomas WTF!!!!

I am really tired, I had to be at work today, not feeling too well,  lots of driving, then teaching and more driving back.
I wasn't really up to it, but have commitments and  as always,  the people I teach are so lovely they make it so worthwhile! Always  committed and professional and make me feel so welcome.
Then I  thought I  would just have a quick look at the mail as I go off to bed, still dragging my leg, only to find this incredible outragious offensive bloody crap!!!
They are going to WHAT! 
These people's audacity simply beggars belief! I never cease to be amazed and appalled by them.
WTF!!! They are going to offer a "seminar" to teach about safeguarding children!!! WTF!!!! They are going to offer a "diploma"" WTF!!!! 
and not only that, they think that they need to "reflect" on the theological issues around child abuse.WTF !!!!
AND they are bloody jesuits! (great track record they have!)
I cannot bear to think about this bloody statement from the orchestrator of this garbage: He says he hopes the catholic church :
"Becomes a global frontrunner in child protection as it already is in some countries" WHAT!!!!!
This man is a moron! Just look at his face! would you want a bloody diploma from that!
Every time I hear of yet another of their squirming self engrandiosing statements, I think they cannot stoop any lower, and then yet again they amaze me by doing just that!
And not only that they have a "working party" to organise  a day of prayer for abuse survivors!!!
Well heres the thing! Anybody abused by them who allows themselves to be exploited and attends a day of prayer by these creeps is NOT a survivor! They are still in the grips of the church, still being abused and still victims. Manipulated by these narcissists who will do and say anything to try and save face, use anyone as they lie through their teeth!
I am so glad that today also I sent in another damning report to the UN committee for the Rights of the Child, taught some really dedicated altruistic people,  cuddled my dog and had ice cream otherwise I would be going to bed with this ugly snaky bastards  image in my head and my blood pressure would be even higher!
And now I probably won't bloody sleep!
I will add that to the list of things to resent these creatures for! 
I'd love to give him a bloody diploma!  (without any vaseline!) 

1 comment:

  1. Just another example of the Roman Catholic Church vigorously and steadfastly not getting it while attempting to put a plastic bandage on the victims gored by its own bulls.

    ReplyDelete