Sue Cox

Sue Cox

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Theres a slight flaw!



Well just when I thought I was going to forget about the church and its crap for  a few days, the pope decides to make his announcement that says that most of the curia are corrupt, are guilty of spiritual Altzheimers:(No shit Sherlock!)

"Pope Francis has sharply criticised the Vatican bureaucracy in a pre-Christmas address to cardinals complaining of "spiritual Altzheimers" and the terrorism of gossip"

Nothing has changed, same shit - different day.He still churns out the same homophobia, mysogonism, and adherence to an arrogant and abusive doctrine with simply no evidence to support it.
I am still working today, and already I have had two patients who came in and told me how wonderful they think he is "a man of the people" a brave reformer" etc.etc.
Of course I have to listen, it is most inappropriate to  throw a tantrum in the treatment room! So I grit my teeth.
This man is no different from all of the others! He has not been parachuted in from Mars unaware of the machinations of his church! He WAS a cardinal and very much part of the whole hierarchy and VERY well aware of the corruption,  I am quite sure (Lets not forget his own record in Argentina!) 
Just another leg of the PR campaign pantomime he has been brought in to perform. It is amazing what a smiling face can convince people of, reminiscent of Kaa, the snake in Disney's Jungle Book!
My husband has a saying when told of something which is patently full of holes  like this and devious to boot, He says "Looking at it from every angle, and listening carefully to your point of view, I can detect a slight flaw in your argument-- It's Bollocks! 
Happy Holiday XXX





No comments:

Post a Comment