Sue Cox

Sue Cox

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Feeling like shit!






Feeling pretty ill today, another bloody chest infection,head pounding, burning up  so had to stay in bed. I had a rotten night and very often when I can't sleep I put the radio on and listen to the BBC World service that often puts me off to sleep! In my temperature filled haze, I heard snippets of stuff on the radio, all about our new twelve sided pound coin, all about some particularly unpleasant pig disease, and also the fact that our governments have the capability of hacking into everybody's phones if they want to!
It occurred to me that if they can do that, then probably so can the vatican! especially with their great wealth and resources. I know that Hanora in Ireland swears her phone is bugged, and Ton in Holland has had similar experiences!
I am a great believer in transforming things like the piles of shit the catholic church has heaped on us into into manure to grow something,hence Survivors Voice Europe! It is a great way of dealing with it.
But I wondered if it would work the other way round!
I have two phone lines in my house, one for business, one for home, so I used my business line to leave a message on my home line in the hope that anyone who might be listening heard what duplicitous lying, wicked narcissistic creeps the vatican is full of, and how they are steadily getting weakened and cornered and Survivors are getting more connected and stronger! I then used my home phone to leave the same message on my mobile phone! And do you know what ? it worked!! (paranoia or not!) My headache went off and I started to feel better!


No comments:

Post a Comment