Sue Cox

Sue Cox

Friday 8 April 2016

Makes me SICK!

Hey pope! thanks for the missive about families and LOVE - heres my thoughts on it!



 What  the pope knows about LOVE could, I think be written on a postage stamp!!
 I do hope beneath his sugary flowery words people can still see the cruel narcissistic reality of the catholic church, and the smily faced snake at it's head.
That they feel they can dictate to ANYONE is beyond me, but to discriminate against  the LGBT community is cruel and unjustifiable.

 They say it is a "long awaited" document, I am quite sure they mean they have taken a long time so they can try and get the same old dialogue into words that baffle with the bullshit. I find the assumption that people are so stupid to be further arrogance.
It is so past time to stop giving any credence to these homophobic misogynist creeps, full of pedophiles, liars and racketeers, why on earth does anyone listen to such a corrupt and hypocritical organisation!
I am not gay, but I have a wonderful gay son who makes me PROUD. I am also honoured to be a patron of the "Pink Triangle", and as an abuse survivor, I do know what it feels like to be alienated, to be dismissed and feel disposable, this church is always so good at being the architect of these disgusting discriminations. 
As I have emerged into some kind of recovery from this wretched church and it's pedophile priest, I have received so much LOVE from the wonderful  LGBT community -  I received NONE from this appalling religion!
LOVE? Love? For F...s sake! He should not even be allowed to utter it's name!
I am trying to find sensible words to describe my feelings, something that will make a intelligent statement, but rack my brains as much as I can I can only come up with the fact that 

They make me bloody sick !!



1 comment:

  1. The fact that the Roman Catholic Church, in its continued opposition to abortion, while at the same time opposing birth control, while actively promoting child abuse by protecting predators, and by spreading the lie in Africa that condoms CAUSE AIDS, still has moral credibility illustrates the frightening power of indoctrination.

    ReplyDelete