Sue Cox

Sue Cox

Sunday 1 November 2015

Happy Halloween!!






So the vatican's "chief exorcist" Gabriel Amorth(the mind boggles, are there"apprentice" exorcists and "deputy "exorcists or "baby" exorcists? )  says that that "celebrating halloween is like singing hosannas to Satan", and the reason that children can't sleep and are "suicidal" is because  of this dreadful practice! He says that  "there is danger to young people at Halloween because of the increase in occult activity which fuels insomnia, mental  illness, depression and suicidal thoughts in children"
Frankly I wouldn't want to meet this creep on a dark night!Give me a scary pumpkin any day!

The catholic church says (in the 21st century!) that there is a "spike" in 'possessions" in October due to Halloween. They even have a "helpline" where parents can phone if they suspect their children are "possessed"  
For F...s sake!!!!!!
If there was anything that made me terrified and suicidal when I was a child it was the dreadful terrors the narcissistic catholic church put into my mind!
Baby's who were not baptised floated around in limbo for eternity, burning in hell for ever if you died while not in a state of "grace". 
That omnipotent  puppet-master who watches your every "though word and deed" and decides if you will burn or not (depending on his mood!)
And who could forget the bloody catechism (learned by rote  when young and malleable and embedded deep into our minds)
The suggestion for a child as he or she goes to bed in the catechism is quite clear :- 

Q: How should you finish your day?
A: I should finish my day by kneeling down and saying my night prayers

Q: After your night prayers what should you do?
A: After my night prayers I should observe due modesty in going to bed; I should occupy myself
with the thoughts of death, and endeavour to compose myself to rest at the foot of the cross, and
give my last thoughts to my crucified saviour.

What a great way for a child to end her day! So I would go to sleep with my hands crossed over my
chest (to make sure I didnʼt touch myself!) and with my final thoughts of a tortured, murdered man,the image of whose bloodied, tortured crucified corpse was hung around my neck.
THIS is the stuff of nightmares, THIS is what makes children terrified, and THIS is the worst kind of trauma bonding.
We are outraged in this country at the rise of the african church's terrorising of children accused of being "witches" and yet we listen to these creeps in the vatican doing EXACTLY the same thing!
francis himself is a great believer in possessions and exorcisms, and yet people hail him as being some kind of new broom! 
THESE are the people who are dangerous, and along with their filthy pedophile priests, it is their nonsensical teachings that are 
 THE WORST KIND OF CHILD ABUSE


No comments:

Post a Comment