Sue Cox

Sue Cox

Wednesday 7 May 2014

THINK WEEK 2015!!!









I was priveleged to be at the first Oxford “Thinkweek” meeting last night! 
This exciting annual event organised by Oxford University Atheist and Humanist Students , Oxford Brookes Atheist and Humanist Students , Oxford Humanists, and the Oxford Sea of Faith should not be missed!  
Lots of great input and ideas for the 2015 festival. 
The theme next year will be “Think about SEX” and Survivors Voice Europe will be offering at least one of the sessions in a week of thought provoking issues, together with some very inspirational people.
Every year I have been to Thinkweek I am struck by how AMAZING  it is! 
Last year's theme “Think  about Myths and Legends” was preceded by “Think about Death” and this year’s theme will prove especially  absorbing.
It will be in the last week of February 2015 and so I am telling EVERYBODY now to put that in their diaries! You will miss a rare treat if you don’t go to at least one of those lectures or events! (hope it is ours!) Go onto the Think week FB page and Like it! 
From a personal point of view I have been overwhelmed by the love and support I have received from this crowd, and I want all survivors to know of these great and  honourable people. 
If anyone ever doubts the compassion and humanity of atheists and humanists, then I can only tell you that it is they who have actually restored my faith in humanity! Made me feel less like an alien and more like a valuable human being! It is great to be involved!
Tell everyone about THINK WEEK  2015! 

No comments:

Post a Comment